CONDITIONS OF USE
Please take a moment and read these terms & conditions carefully. By accessing this site and any pages thereof, you represent you have read and understood the terms & conditions and that you agree to be bound by the terms & conditions below without limitation or qualification. Proton Cars Australia Pty Limited ('Proton') reserves the right to revise the terms & conditions from time to time at its absolute discretion without prior notice to you. You are bound by any such revisions and should therefore periodically visit this page to review the current terms & conditions imposed at the time of your use. If you do not agree to or are not satisfied with the terms & conditions below, please immediately discontinue your access to this site or any pages thereof.
The term ‘Proton’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is Unit 1, Alfred Road, Chipping Norton, NSW, Australia 2170 ACN # 076 002 590. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- All materials within this site are the intellectual property of Proton. Such materials may not be copied or reproduced, save to the extent necessary to view the same on-line. However, you may print complete pages of the site to hard copy for your own personal use. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- Proton do not represent, warrant, endorse or hold responsibility over any external sites that may be linked to and from this site. Any external site that you visit by clicking through a link on this site is outside the control of Proton and you visit entirely at your own risk and are solely provided for your convenience.
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without Proton's prior written consent.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Australia.